Resistant, strong and elegant one-layer block bottom bags with paper weight ranging from 50 to 100 g/m² are used in the food industry. They are designed to pack various kinds of loose articles (flour, groats, rice, sugar). These packages are dedicated for automatic packaging. Bags with paper weight ranging from 40 to 60 g/m² are used to pack tea or herb sachets and pharmaceuticals (medications).
- material: white or brown paper, PE film coated paper,
- paper weight: 40 – 140 g/m²,
- print up to 8 colors with usage of flexographic method, in Pantone matching system,
- minimal quantity of printed bags – 30.000 items,
- individually negotiated price,
- possibility to pack bags in a cardboard box or film,
- dimensions: width: 75 – 260 mm, height: 170 – 430 mm.